Hey guys thank you so much for sticking with us and being so patient. I am going to keep this short and dirctly to the point.
As most of you know we have had some Major changes recently. These are changes we did not want to do. However With the attacks from not only Federal level but also the State level they are necessary.
Below I will be listing the changes that have already happened as well as the chranges we will be doing over the next month ish. Most of these changes are subject to change based on what happens in the State and Federal governments.
We had to make unfortunate changes, these changes come in the form of closed stores, layed off employees and shporter open hours.
NONE of these changes were what we wanted. However, we are hoping that after the dust has cleared we can go back to growing. Until then, we are sorry
• PPK CLOSED: The store that was located in the Pay per Klip on State rd. In Saginaw has closed.
• LAPEER CLOSED: The store located next to the $5 hair cut on Main St. In Lapbeer has closed.
• BURTON CLOSED: The store located just ououtside of the Coutland Mall in Burton has closed.
• ELMWOOD CLOSED: The store located across the street from Meijers on Elwood Rd. in Lansing has closed.
• FREELAND CLOSED: The store located inside Pat’s Grocery in Freeland has closed.
• MUSKEGON CLOSING: The store located on Apple Ave. in Muskegon is closing on or around November 15th.
• ALMA: New hours = 10 – 6 PM Mon-Sat.
• MT. PLEASANT: New hours =9 – 7 PM Mon.-Sat. 12 – 5PM Sunday.
• BAY Rd: ( Saginaw) Now closing at 8pm instead of 9 PM.
• ANN ARBOR: New hours = 9 – 6 pm Mon-Sat.
BAY CITY: New hours = 10 – 8 Mon -Sat. 12-5 PM Sunday.
ESSEXVILLE: New hours = 9 – 7 Mon-Sat. <May be closing.>
MIDLAND and N. MICHIGAN RD. (Sagonaw): New hours = 9-8PM Mon -Sat. 12-5PM Sunday.
Stay tuned for more changes. Everything is up in the air until we know for sure what’s happening.